Get Credit for Your Merit
Funding your education on your own merit is within your reach. With a Meritize loan, you can improve your loan terms by sharing your academic profile. Providing your transcript – whether high school, partial or full college or previous skills-based school experience – lets Meritize use your learning history to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
You don’t have to have great credit. You don’t have to have a co-borrower (but if you do, even better). And you don’t have to be an “A” student to get financial credit for your academic merit.
With a Meritize loan you can...
• Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
• Get pre-approved in minutes
• Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit
• Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
• Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school – making full payments, making interest-only payments, or making no payments until 3 months after graduation
• Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
• Get access to free Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support